Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Experience with Wine

I have had very little experience with wine so far in my life. My parents never drink wine and I personally can only remember having it twice, once being out of a box of Franzia. I didn't really enjoy either one of the times I have tried it, but I feel like I would if I was more informed on wines and their different flavors.

My roommates and my girlfriend both come from families that routinely have wine with their meals so I always feel like the odd one out. I feel like learning about wine would be rewarding for social situations especially as I move into the business world.

I would like to learn how to pick wines out that I would enjoy by their name and label as well as their taste, smell, etc. I would also like to become familiar with the places that wine come from and which is better and the other and why. Other than that I just want to be able to be informed enough to carry on a conversion over dinner with my friends and family.

No comments:

Post a Comment